Know Before You Buy
Have you recently acquired a property and need some information about it? We totally understand that the foreclosure process can be a bit grueling, which is why it’s imperative you have as much information as possible about the properties you acquire. Property Masters can help. We provide inspection and valuation services that are addressed early in the preservation cycle.
We want to help you realize the highest possible sale price for your property while boosting property value and maximizing appeal. We work closely with the building department, local municipality or homeowner’s association to resolve issues on the front end.
Services provided include (but are not limited to):
- Initial inspections that include detailed estimates and valuations
- Desktop valuations that include comps throughout surrounding neighborhoods
- Neighborhood and market trends
- Assistance with mitigating liens
- Address code compliance problems before they occur/violations are issued
- Open/expired permit searches and code violation resolution
- Propose repairs required to bring properties up to compliance